Sunday, June 21, 2009

A small Tidbit!

Now I am not very good with putting my thoughts into words but I feel I have to try. Back on about May 27th we got word that Wolsey was closing the Evanston Store. Shocked? Yah, so were we. We thought everything was going great and we would not have to worry. Well so much for what we thought. After we found out I was shocked, but I felt we were going to be okay. I talked to my good friend Jenni, her husband is Neils assistant manager, about what was going on and we both felt that deep down we know this was going to happen. Well now it has, so we feel we can breath easier knowing that it happened. No more feeling like we are walking on pins and needles.

Well I think I am past the shock and now I am scared and very stressed out. We have no job and now we are trying to determine if we are to stay here or move. I know my stress comes from the fact that I am now looking for a teaching job, but my licence is expired and I some how need to find out what goes in my placement file. (I never completed it because I never worked after graduating due to being on bed rest with Devan.) Anyway I feel that once I get that done and find a job I will be okay. Someone told me once that you can't have faith if fear is present. Well I need to have faith in my Heavenly Father. I know he is there for me and my family, I just need to trust in him.

I want to thank all of our family and friends who have been there for us and kept us in their prayers. I you all would, keep praying, I fear we are not though the worst yet. I love you all and thank you for your support. We will keep you posted as soon as we know where we are headed.

1 comment:

Lorin and Janice said...

Hang in there. We love you guys!