Saturday, August 22, 2009

Remembering a loved one

Today I spent the day remembering a great man. We miss Keith everyday, my kids talk about their uncle Keith saying things like " if Keith were here he would love this," or they remember some of the fun things that Keith did with them. We will always remember his quick smile, his love for the out doors, his family and especially his wife and little boy. I know that Keith is looking out for them from heaven and that he loves them very much just as we all love him.

I still feel as if this is all a dream. When the family all got together over the 24th of July I mentioned to Neil and his sister Joanna that the last time I saw him a live was a year ago that day. I never would have thought that I would not see him again after that day.

I am truly grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I have that Keith will be with his sweet wife again and they will be together. I know I will see him again but until then we will enjoy being with Lisa and their son, teaching him all about his dad. We miss you Keith and we will always love you.















No comments: