Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Greetings!

To all of our family and friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I did not get a chance to send out Christmas cards this year but we hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas full of great memories and a New Year that will bring you all happiness.
This past year has gone by quickly. We have had our fair share of heart ache and our fair share of great joy. I am greatful that I have my family close by me, the love of a wonderful man, two great children and wonderful friends that are there when we need them. I have many things to be thankful for and I am very blessed that my Heavenly Father is by my side and hears my prayers. With our him I would be lost. To him I am very greatful for the blessings that he has given me. Thankyou to all our family and friends for all that you have done for us.

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!

With all our love,
The Shumways

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! See you in a few days! Love you!