Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Outings with Daddy

So I am a terrible mom and did not take pictures of my children going out with their dad so I will just have to write about it.

For Christmas this year I gave Neil tickets to a Jazz game, the Jazz vs. the Spurs. When I bought the tickets they were center line around the first row but it turns out they were clear in the back and had to watch the whole game on the screen instead of the floor. But they had a great time eating snacks and cheering on their favorite team. As they were leaving the game Devan turned to Neil and says "Dad thanks for bringing me to the game." How cute is that. Kami and I stayed home playing little pet shops and watching a movie.

Just a side note: The Jazz lost that night.

The next week Neil went on a daddy daughter date with Kami. They went out on Tuesday February 3rd to dinner at "Old McDonnalds",(McDonnalds) and they were going to seeing the movie "Hotel for Dogs". Sadly the movie was not playing that night like the website said so they finished their date on Thursday February 5th. They loved the movie and had a great time together talking, and just hanging out. Devan and I stayed home playing Monoply junior. We both won a game.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What great memories you are creating with your kids! What a fun dad- Way to go Neil! They will ALWAYS remember those moments with their dad!