Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Devan!

Today Devan turned 8 years old. It seems like yesterday that he was a tiny baby in the Intensive Care and now he is 8. These years have gone by so quickly. I have loved watching him grow up and seeing his personality develop into the person he is right now. He is a loving boy with a sweet spirit. He loves to play with his friends, anything from baseball to digging in the dirt to playing Halo on his dads "X" box. He always has a ready smile and makes friends with everyone. There is not a person who does not like him. He is my miracle boy and I love him with all my heart. Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father that he has blessed me to be the mother of this wonderful boy. I am so grateful to be Devan's mom and I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday Devan!


1 comment:

Brittany Keyser said...

I remember when the boys were just babies, it seems like yesterday. Devan is such a sweet boy and I am so excited for his baptism (cute invite by the way) He truely is your miracle boy and he is lucky to have such a wonderful mom!!