Monday, April 6, 2009

Meeting with the Bishop



Today Devan went to see the Bishop about getting Baptised. He has chosen to follow our Heavenly Father and become Baptised. We are so excited for him. I myself can't believe that my little boy is already old enough to be Baptised. His Baptism is scheduled for May 2nd. Please keep this day open. We will be sending out announcements so that everyone can try to attend. I know he would love to see everyone there.

Just a side note, I don't know if you can tell, but Devan has also lost his first tooth. Its on the bottom and it came out just weeks before his 8th birthday. The tooth fairy was also very generous with Devan as well, for he too received $3.00.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go on the tooth Devan! And I can't wait to come to you baptism. I will definately be there!

Tessa Marie said...

We can't wait to come! Congratulations Devan!

George and Joanna said...

Congrats on loosing your first tooth! We too are looking forward to coming to your baptism!